This policy is effective as of May 25th, 2018.
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use Pharmapal Store, as described below.
The information you provide to us
We collect information about you that you provide to us:
- Basic Account information: If you register for a Pharmapal “Loyalty, Courses, Promotions” account, we collect your name (optional) and e-mail address.
- Payment information: If you sign up for a Pharmapal refresher account, we collect your payment information only when provided.
- Communications with us: If you contact us via the Contact form, e-mail or social media, this information is collected registration purpose only.
How do we use this information?
We use the information mentioned above:
- To provide and personalize Pharmapal experience: We use your information to provide services to you (e.g. discount alerts) and to personalize your Pharmapal Shop experience.
- To communicate with you about Pharmapal: We use your contact information to send you e-mail directly relating to Pharmapal (e.g. account validation, subscription, monitored page alerts, loyalty). If you have opted-in, we also send you other non-essential Pharmapal e-mail (e.g. Newsletter, Tips, and Insights, Promotions). You can change your communications settings from the user subscription on your email.
- To resolve customer support issues: When you contact us for support, we may use your information to help resolve your problem.
- To improve Pharmapal Shop: We use usage information and customer feedback to identify issues with Pharmapal Shop and make improvements to the service.
- To monitor and prevent security issues with Pharmapal Shop: We use logs and usage information to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent activity. Safety first.
Do we share this information?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your private personal information with third parties without your consent, and at no circumstance for that matter. Customer privacy is respected as always.
- To comply with Laws: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
How do we store and secure this information?
Information storage and security
No service is 100% secure, but we work hard to ensure that we use best security practices when processing your information. No information is stored.
We do not store credit card information or any other sensitive information on our own servers.
Update and deletion of information
The following data can be accessed and updated:
- General account information: Your Name, E-mail and communication preferences can be accessed and updated by contacting us at any time or by accessing your account setting on our online store – members login.
- Payment information: Your payment methods can be updated via your own user accounts under security options.
If you would like to update/delete specific data or completely delete your account, please contact us. Note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes.
By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use Pharmapal DS LLC or its related websites and services (“Site”) (including, without limitation, when you buy items or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying or participating in events), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymised.